Lemon Juice is one of the best home remedies for fighting obesity. It helps improve digestion and aids in detoxification. Healthy digestion is an essential pre-requisite for weight loss as it helps your body get the nutrients required to burn fat. Further more, it helps remove toxins from your body that slow down your metabolism.
- Mix three teaspoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water.
- Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach.
Alternatively, you can simply have a cup of warm water mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Do this daily for at least three months.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar is another popular home remedy to reduce excess weight. Though the actual weight loss benefits of it are still unknown, preliminary research has shown that it can help protect against obesity. It helps break down fat and hence prevents the accumulation of body fat.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Drink it daily in the morning and preferably before meals.
You can have up to 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a day. Do not exceed this amount, as it may reduce your blood potassium levels over time and lower your bone mineral density.
- You can also drink a glass of water mixed with one teaspoon each of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
Aloe vera is useful in treating obesity because ot stimulates the metalbolism, increase senergy consumption, and mobilises unused fat in the body. It contains natural collagenprotein that make the body work harder in order to absorb the proteins. In addition, it helps remove toxins from the digestive system and colon.
- Take two fresh aloe vera leaves, peel them, and scoop out the pulp.
- Put it in a blender along with one cup of citrus juice, such as orange or grapefruit juice, or simply water. Blend it for two to three minutes.
- Drink this daily for at least a month.
Green tea is another popular natural remedy to promote weight loss. A study at revealed that epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a compound found in green tea, helps slow down weight gain by limiting fat absorption and increasing the body's ability to use fat.
Furthermore, green tea is packed with nutrients such as vitamin C, carotenoids, zinc, selenium, chromium, and other trace minerals.
Drink about three to four cups of green tea daily to combat obesity. You can also combine it with ginger tea or cayenne pepper.
Cayenne pepper helps control obesity and aids in weight loss. It contains capsaicin that stimulates your body to burn fat and increase energy expenditure. In addition, it stimulates digestion and suppresses excess appetite caused by malabsoprtion of nutrients in the body.
- Make cayenne pepper tea by pouring a glass of hot water over cayenne pepper (start with one-tenth of a teaspoon or just a dash of cayenne pepper and gradually increase its quantity to one teaspoon). Squeeze the juice from half a lemon in it. Drink this tea regularly at least for a month.
- Mix 2 tbsp each of lemon juice and maple syrup in 10 ounces of water (one glass contains 8 ounces). Stir in a dash of cayenne pepper and drink it.
- Use cayenne pepper and other spices, such as ginger, black pepper, and mustard seeds, generously in your meal preparations.
Eating 10 fresh curry leaves daily in the morning works as a great remedy to deal with obesity and diabetes caused by obesity. Continue this treatment regularly for at least three to four months.
Research shows that curry leaves contain mahanimbine, an alkaloid that has anti-obesity and lip-lowering effects. Thus, it helps lower body weight and reduces total cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ANY OF THESE BEFORE?
HAS IT WORKED FOR YOU?
TELL US YOUR STORY!!!!