WHAT IS THE REAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM?
- One of the major difference is the time it takes to grow traditional locs as oppose to the time it takes to get Sisterlocks
- Sisterlocks allows you to have the 'look' of locs without going through the phases of locking your hair
- Traditional locs are cultivated over a period of time (months)
- Relaxed hair will not lock successfully with Traditional locs
- Sisterlocks can be installed on relaxed hair
- They both can grow to long lengths
- Once locked they are both low-maintenance
- Sisterlocks should be installed by a trained technician
- Anyone with the skills can initiate traditional locs
- Traditional locks is much cheaper to install than Sisterlocks
See the comparison below...it's all about what works for you!
Give me your thoughts!!!!